We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Window and Sunroom Installer.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
We are looking to add a Window/Sunroom Subcontractor to our network.
Experienced and available to work in and around the the Wilkes-Barre Scranton area up to 75 mile radius. Installer needs to be able to communicate clearly with the customer and show respect for the customer's home and their time. Expectations are high in quality, detail, and knowledgeable of products.
- Install replacement windows in residential homes
- Install patio rooms/ sunrooms
- Professionalism in appearance and work ethics
- Ability to work proficiently and meet time restraints
- Must be attentive and on time
- Cover flooring from entry to work area (cover furniture or counter top areas with plastic to prevent access dust)
- Trouble shoots unforeseen situations and communicates to installation manager
- Keep area clean as you go and haul off all debris
- Valid Drivers license and auto insurance.
- Must provide General Liability insurance.
- A vehicle that can transport supplies safely to job site.
- Supply own tools.
- Must be able to measure for new window orders and install new windows
- Experience with window replacement / sunroom installations.
- Experience in general carpentry skills and home remodeling.
- Must submit references.
A&B Sunrooms is a growing and reputable company based in Plains Pa.Our owner, staff and professional sales representatives are committed to providing the homeowners with the best possible solution for their sunroom and window wall / screen wall projects. We rely on our solid reputation, integrity, quality products and experienced installers to help us continue to achieve our expansive growth inn the Northeast PA market.
** PLEASE POST ONLY IF ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET *
Posting ID: 37731291Posted: 2020-07-14Job Title: Window Sunroom Installer