Quincy’s offers our Guests not only fantastic FLAMEKIST@ steaks but a full buffet, salad, dessert and ice cream bars. We boast the freshest salad bar in town along with a large selection of tasty meats, vegetables, desserts and breads fresh out of the oven. Our staff creates eye catching and delicious dishes that have been bringing our Guests back for over a decade!
Come join our Quincy’s taste specialist team and continue our winning tradition.
The following skills and knowledge are necessary but not limited to:
- Full knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Full knowledge of buffet recipes, buffet items and presentations, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to assist Guests, fellow Team Members and Management
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and take direction and execute Team and company objectives with an attitude of courtesy and cooperation
- Math skills to complete recipes and par work sheets accurately
- Analytical skills and a degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
- Cleaning and maintaining Connerton grill and fryers
Thank you for your interest in Quincy’s and the opportunities available. We have a great Team and are always looking for great people to join us in making it “THE BEST IT CAN BE”. We appreciate your taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Thanks again!
- Must be able to work various shifts per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 37834322Posted: 2019-10-22