Since 1985 when we opened Quincy’s sister steak house, Western Sizzlin, we have cut our steaks fresh daily. Our steaks are cut to specifications that are consistent in quality and flavor. Placed on our FLAMEKIST@ Connerton grill and sprinkled with our secret “GOLD DUST”, our steaks bring total satisfaction to our Guests.
Come join our Quincy’s team where we are known for our famous FLAMEKIST@ steaks!
The following skills and knowledge are necessary but not limited to:
- Full knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Full knowledge of meat specs, yields, food costs, equipment, stocking, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to assist fellow Team Members and Management
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and take direction and execute Team and company objectives with an attitude of courtesy and cooperation
- Analytical skills and a degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
Thank you for your interest in Quincy’s and the opportunities available. We have a great Team and are always looking for great people to join us in making it “THE BEST IT CAN BE”. We appreciate your taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Thanks again!
- Must be able to work various shifts per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have valid driver’s license and insured transportation
- Background check required
Posting ID: 37834331Posted: 2019-10-17