Abuelo's is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program.
Abuelo's is currently looking for a Host to join our Hospitality Team. At Abuelo's our motto is "Serving with H.E.A.R.T.S. in Mind" and for us service starts with our Host at the front door! Our Hosts provide guests with a warm, welcoming greeting and ensure that our guests are seated in a timely manner. The Host position also provides each guest with a sincere and heartfelt thank you as they leave. If this sounds like a Hospitality Team you would like to be a part of please come in and apply with us TODAY!
For almost 30 years, Abuelo's Host Team Members have had an incredible sense of pride in everything we do, from our made-from-scratch Mexican food , to the gracious hospitality we provide our guests. On each visit, our guests are welcomed into our home and our Hosts passion for hospitality ensures that they have a great experience each and every time they walk through our doors.
Come join our Team of gracious Hosts TODAY!
Host Job Requirements
• Experience is not required for the Host position
• Great attitude
• Friendly smile
• Passion for people and service
• Willingness to learn
• Reliable transportation
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Eligible to work in the U.S. and pass E-Verify
Our Benefits For Hosts:
• Competitive Pay, Abuelo's Hosts also earn tip share except in KY where prohibited by law.
• Flexible Scheduling -- Variable Shifts - Morning AM, Daytime, Evening PM
• Career growth potential (more than 50% of our management team were promoted from within!)
• Paid time off for those who qualify
• Best-in-class Training
• Discounts on cell phones, Dell PC's and so much more!
Similar roles include Hostess, Host, Hosts, Hostesses, Greeter, Reception, Customer Service, Table Server, Seater, Front of House, FOH
Posting ID: 37864807Posted: 2019-10-12