We have a full-time opening for a Loan Officer.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Royalty One Mortgage is growing! We are looking for experienced NMLS licensed Loan Officers to join us at our Henderson Nevada Branch. This position is primarily for inside sales; however, you will also be asked to spend time developing Realtor Relationships.
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Live and Direct Exclusive Leads
- Government (FHA/VA), Conventional programs, Reverse Mortgages, HARP and Jumbo Loans
- Multiple Lenders offering a vast array of products
- Opportunity to obtain Multi-State Licenses
- Outstanding Processing
- State of the art CRM System
- Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Professional Office / Fun Working Environment
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong rapport with customers and other referring partners
- Talent for proper communication and setting appropriate expectation levels with clients and third parties
- Excellent customer/interpersonal service skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Stay current on mortgage programs, product knowledge and industry standards
- Attend Branch meetings
- Read and understand credit reports and how they relate to qualification
- Analyze applications and supporting documentation, and then determine the appropriate loan product and type
- Ability to run files through the proper AUS system depending on loan product
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive work environment to ensure strict time restrictions are met
- Work in an organized, accurate, thorough, and timely manner
- Friendly, personable, outgoing personality
- Excellent follow-up and closing skills
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in loan origination within the residential mortgage lending industry, in Forward and or Reverse Mortgages.
- Active NV MLO License
- Must maintain active residential mortgage origination license in compliance with the S.A.F.E Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations, including all applicable state licensure laws and regulations.
- Excellent sales and consulting skills
- High School Diploma or GED
Posting ID: 37944856Posted: 2019-10-16