Primary Responsibilities: To serve food, drinks, and to accommodate guests' needs in a courteous and timely manner.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Delivers food and drinks to guests
- Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
- Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
- Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room tables.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Other duties as needed.
Posting ID: 38169436Posted: 2019-10-17