Summary of Responsibilities
Provide great food to guests so that every guest is satisfied and wants to return.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently prepare, cook, portion all food according to Black Bear Diner recipes, procedures and standards.
- Comply with all food safety requirements such as checking and maintaining temperature, dating and labeling products, rotating products so that oldest is used first.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, stoves, ovens and refrigeration equipment.
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
- Complete sidework for station and shift.
- Close the prep and bake areas correctly. Follow the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assist others in closing stations and the kitchen.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty.
- Able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift.
- Able to communicate positively and effectively with all other employees.
- Basic ability to read English to understand kitchen tickets.
Posting ID: 38237056Posted: 2019-10-17