We have a full-time opening for a Construction Project Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Project Manager with strong communication skills and a detail oriented focus. Candidates must be self-motivated and have some experience in construction with the ability to read and understand plans and specifications required, also knowledge of construction and scheduling techniques. Candidates shall also have the ability to communicate professionally in both verbal and written format, strong analytic skills and attention to detail, thorough follow through skills and ability to meet deadlines. Solid multi-tasking skills are critical as well as the ability to take direction.
- Responsible for performing, coordinating, and/or overseeing daily project management activities during procurement, design, construction, and close-out phase.
- Perform site inspections and document contractor progress.
- Analyze plans, specifications, proposals and other contract documents to determine the overall project scope and project requirements.
- Review bid requirements for projects ensuring all aspects of the project are documented and accounted for.
- Negotiating and awarding of contracts and subcontractor and vendors.
- Responsible for the overall coordination and success of the assigned project and staff while providing a safe work environment.
- Negotiate and write subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute detailed project schedules.
- Identify, manage and maintain relationships with subcontractors, ensuring bids are completed timely, completely, and accurately.
- Develop, and sustain working relationships with clients through direct communication.
- Identify and understand bidding documents on which proposal/contract are based, including plans, specs. addendum's, etc.
- Identify and/or submit required project documentation and notify other departments.
- Monitor job progress, especially regarding scope of work, job cost (budget vs actual), and project documents (plans).
- Have a keen attention to detail, a high level of organizational skills, and be able to handle complex responsibilities.
- Ability to read blueprints and construction documents.
- Ability to negotiate terms and conditions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understand the principles and methods of cost accounting, contacts, safety, project management, procurement, negotiating, design, applicable codes and regulations.
- Ability to schedule projects, Identify critical needs and manage budgets.
- Reliable vehicle (preferably a truck).
- Construction management degree desired but not required with appropriate skill set.
- Excellent multi-tasking.
Salary & Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation
- Vacation Days
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible schedule
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Although flextime is allotted the position may require longer days during the regular season with shorter work days in the off season, in addition to an occasional Saturday, if needed.
Please apply online at:
Posting ID: 38841720Posted: 2019-04-09