Cashier - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$14 - $17 per hour|
|Location|| 3111 W Peoria Ave |
About this job
Team Members are the front line Ambassadors to our guests. Team Members are essential in fulfilling the needs of the business by maintaining operational excellence by creating a clean environment where good food is delivered fast by friendly people. Team Members focus on consistently executing Chick-fil-A's "Create Raving Fan Strategy" which includes providing Operational Excellence and delivering 2nd Mile Service. In addition, Team Members strive to "WOW" our guests by providing remarkable experiences.
- Meet ethical, integrity, and character criteria of Chick-Fil-A standards
- Maricopa County Environmental Services Food Handler's card
- Pass US Department of Homeland Security E-Verify
- Completed employee folder -- All required paperwork
- Full Time: 40 hours per week (day and night)
- Part Time: 20+ Hours per week (day and night)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be purposeful in living out the Create Raving Fan Strategy, which includes;
- Execute Operational Excellence -- O/E
- Speed of Service, Accuracy of Order, Attentive & Courteous Customer Service
- Drive Second Mile Service (2MS) by Delivering WOW Experiences
- Go Beyond Everyday Expectations -- Anticipate Needs
- Being Sincere with your personal Service to Guests
- Work as a Team with Focus on Excellence via a strong work ethic
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
At Metrocenter Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity! In addition to working directly for an independent Franchise Owner/Operator, Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting Metrocenter Chick-fil-A if you'd like to learn more about the Team Member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.