As an Inspections Technician, you will work in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for servicing our guests’ vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship. Lube Technician duties include:
● Check and communicate oil level to other Teammates
● Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
● Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
● Complete vehicle inspection
● Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
● Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
● Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
Previous experience is not required to be a great Inspections Technician! We will provide you with comprehensive training to help you be the best Inspections Technician you can be. You will also have access to Jiffy Lube University’s, our award-winning training program to complete technical, customer service and management training courses. You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with our guests and other Teammates.
Once you’ve become a Certified Inspections Technician, you can go on to become a Customer Service Advisor, Team Lead or participate in state inspections.
Minimum Age 16+ years old
? Able to stand and walk up to 4 hours without a break
? Able to work in extreme heat and/or cold
? Able to endure repetitive and prolonged bending and reaching
? Able to withstand exposure to fumes and cleaning products
? Comfort entering and reading information on computer screen