The bartender's main role is to provide excellent customer service to our guests and be a team player. A bartender must be able to make measured cocktails according to The Greene Turtle's recipes. They must be able to serve alcohol to guests, who are of age, and to serve responsibly. The bartender must produce all drinks on service bar. The steps of service must always be followed.
* This position will spend 100% of the time standing
* Adhere to The Greene Turtle uniform policy at all times
* Able to report to work as scheduled
* This position requires total control over alcohol-related sales and incidents
* Occasional environmental exposures to heat and cold
* Must be able to transport up to 80 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
* Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes.
* Frequently immerses hands in water
Posting ID: 40570297Posted: 2020-10-08