Digital/Social Media Manager - (Part-time)
Isom Global Strategies IGS) seeks a part-time digital/social media and marketing professional with seven more years' experience to oversee IGS and client social media and digital projects including developing a sales channel and creating artifacts for client outreach and engagement.
Must have experience growing a digital/social campaign organically and able to develop a strategy, approach, engagement, and tactics to promote IGS brands.This position is 24 hours per week PT permanent, with the potential to go full-time.Success in this role will depend on the candidate's ability to meet measurable goals.Must have strategic capabilities in addition to knowledge of the social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube LinkedIn, and others.
- Digital and Social Media Analyze & Research Analyze IGS's current social media activity and provide recommendations for revising social media activity (i.e. voice and tone, schedule times, visuals, content type etc.)
- Execute an analysis of IGS's on-page SEO, and provide recommendations to include Title Tag (50-60 characters), Meta Title, Meta Description, text formatting (H1 and H2 headers), optimized internal links, effective language usage, image optimization and other factors to align with industry best practices.
- Conduct research on social media trends and develop plans for utilizing social media to accomplish measurable goals and objectives.
- Create and monitor social media tools and applications (via blogs, medium, social media, articles etc.) and implement recommendations to boost awareness
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to increase visibility and traffic across all platforms.
- Develop a content strategy that contains recommended language based on long tail keyword searches.
- Draft and execute social media and marketing campaigns using (Pardot) across multiple platforms that focus on growing and engaging audiences and generating sales leads.
- Work with creative services team to develop video and graphics for digital media including what best resonates with IGS audiences and generates corresponding content.
- Determine which original content may perform best on visual platforms, such as Instagram and YouTube, and establish original pieces to increase followers.
- Ideal candidate should be able to create and oversee search engine optimization (SEO) to heighten IGS's online presence and site traffic.
- Create monthly webinars, and new content that can be utilized on IGS's blog and leveraged on social media platforms.
- Generate monthly blog posts utilizing topics based on current events, editorial calendar, and what's trending.
- Actively participate in conversations surrounding relevant content and agency news-responds, monitors, and removes inappropriate comments.
- Experiments with A/B testing, and provides comprehensive feedback to CEO.
- Generates insightful monthly reports to include quantitative and qualitative measurements across all accounts.The report details well performing posts, images, graphics, the identification of potential opportunities, and an assessment of the assumptive rational behind well performing posts.
Please send resume, references, and salary requirements.Resumes without salary requirements noted will not be considered.Send 3 examples of campaigns and their analytics to show proven success.With each sample, please provide a description of the campaign tools used to measure the campaigns success and links.
Posting ID: 40610053Posted: 2019-07-13