We have a full-time opening for a General Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Position Description: The purpose of every manager is to provide outstanding guest service and quality products while maintaining the integrity of processes and standards set by FFC Franchise Group. The guests are the purpose for our work and each person shall provide an environment consistent with the values of FFC Franchise Group. General Managers are responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant, development of their management team, and employees within the location. Position Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to guests, employees, and managers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Coach assistant managers and supervisors to include performance reviews, development plans, and delegation of store responsibilities. Ability to motivate, train, and hold responsible a diversified staff in a fast paced environment.
- Assist in the growth and development of assistant managers and supervisors resulting in increased responsibilities and promotion potential.
- Ensure the restaurant adheres to corporate, health department, and guest service standards. Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and employees. Strong attention to detail and quality standards.
- Communicate issues and changes with management staff, vendors, and administrative staff.
- Ensure accurate and detailed financial information associated with cash, food cost, security, and labor.
- Follow and execute training programs and processes to ensure consistency in products and quality.
- Act as a leader and role model professionalism for all managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Perform all tasks assigned to the best of your ability.
- Available a variety of hours to include nights, evenings, and weekends.
- Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or walking.
- Will be required to lift up to 40 lbs during workday.
- Will be require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
About our franchise Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers within the FFC Franchise Group market is appreciated. As a franchisee, FFC Franchise Group is a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a franchise, our employment practices and items such as benefits may vary from others. Salary Managers are eligible for the following:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Benefits to include medical, dental, and life insurance
- Meal allowances for personal and work use
- Paid training with individual development opportunities
Posting ID: 40881241Posted: 2019-06-14