We have a part-time opening for a Resume Specialist.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Develop Leaders, LLC - Washington, DC
Employee Type: Contract -1099
Job Type: Sales/Administrative
- Works from Home
- Set Your Own Schedule
Under the supervision of the Recruiting Manager, the Resume Specialist engages in the sales of our Resume Writing Services and FREE Resume Reviews and Evaluations. The Resume Specialist will actively support job seekers looking enhance their chance to land an interview. The ideal candidate must have impeccable customer service skills and professionalism. Training is provided. This position is a great opportunity for entry - level candidates to gain experience and experienced sales professionals looking to supplement income.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete mandatory training webinar
- Review Resumes for Keywords
- Provide Comparison of Related Skills to job seekers
- Compose and send FREE Resume Evaluations
- Sale Resume Packages (Services)
- Effectively Communicate Verbally and in writing with customers
- Maintains good customer relations with clients
- Practices compliance and follows company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to direction of leadership and management team
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Customer Service Experience (preferred)
- Sales Experience is a PLUS
- Time Management
- Great Communications Skills both written and oral
- Professional Attitude
- Earn $25/hour (in most cases)
- Specialist are paid $25 -$75 per project assigned upon the completion and delivery of the project. Projects can take between 1-3 hours to complete (on average).
Posting ID: 40885005Posted: 2020-07-14