Art instructor for children
We have a part-time opening for a Art instructor for children.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Background check required.
AL Studio Fine Art Classes are looking for an experienced art teacher who are compassionate with children and enjoy teaching! As part of our after-school art programs, we offer semi-private classes, art camps, host birthday parties for children ages 4--16, art enrichment program for schools, as well as portfolio prep. Each instructor's work with a small group of 4-6 students divided by age, with a variety of mediums and fine art techniques. Our students are winners in art contests at the national and state level every year.
As a candidate, we'd like you to have:
- at least one year of art teaching experience.
- An art related degree, familiarity with at least two of these art medium: chalk pastel, oil pastel, watercolor, pen, pencil or charcoal, oils,etc. Creatively follow and contribute to the studio teaching syllabus.
- Must consent to a nationwide criminal background check.
-Preferably live locally within 10 miles of Bellevue or Kirkland
- Good at portrait or oil painting is a plus.
- Clean up and set up for each class/camp/party; Organizing and manage daily attendance;
- Teaching by following teaching plan.
-Attending instructors monthly training session regularly;
-Work location choice at Kirkland or Bellevue, hours are Wednesdays 2-8:30 pm plus other weekdays after school hours , 6-20 hours per week, full time available in the future . $12-15/ hour DOE.
If you are interested, please email us your resume, with links to your traditional-style fine artworks online.