If you love making hungry people happy and thrive in a busy, team-oriented atmosphere, you should work at Charley's. You'll get competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and a bunch of other cool benefits. Did we mention that you get to work with Charley's delicious, mouth-watering food? 'Nuff said. Your application is waiting for you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Acts in a friendly, courteous, and helpful manner toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Performs all duties in the Basic Stations (Grill, Fryer, Drinks, Food Prep,) as needed and depending on store volume, during a shift to ensure that preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
- Operates Grill and sales register and makes accurate change quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares fountain drinks.
- Prepares food orders efficiently within 2-3 minute time frame.
- Packages all menu items into bags or trays and places drink orders into drink carriers.
- Serves food to customers in an efficient manner in the Drive-Thru and as necessary when working in other Basic Stations.
- Cleaning in accordance to our company’s sanitary standards including but not limited to: sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning walls, tables, counters, kitchen and service equipment. Cleaning the customer service area, removing trash, cleaning restrooms and checking the parking lot. (Frequent bending and stooping) (Trash removal weight can be up to 25lbs.)
- Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of: food areas, food preparation tools, and hands
- Perform other job related duties as assigned or required
- Moves food products into freezer and shelves
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekend and holidays
- Complies with all policies and procedures, and all health and sanitation laws and regulations
- Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
- Ability to communicate viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner.
Posting ID: 41452748Posted: 2019-07-09