We are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving guests and preparing quality food and beverages. Our people and their commitment to hospitality are what set us apart. We believe to wow our guests through epic hospitality, food & drink is a way we create raving fans & loyalty. The opportunities are endless.
Duties and responsibilities
• Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
• Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests expectations
• Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience
• Deliver exceptional customer service by quickly and efficiently clearing restaurant tables
• Carry large loads of dishes to kitchen for washing, pre-bus tables throughout the shift
• Support other areas of the restaurant as necessary, such as setup, cleanup, prep work and equipment maintenance
• Maintains restrooms throughout shift.
• Prior restaurant experience (preferred)
• Customer service focused, solution oriented, presentable & optimistic approach
• Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
• Basic math and written communication skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and restaurant needs
• Food handler's card is required according to our local and or state regulations
Bussers are on their feet most of the time and typically work about 30-40 hours a week. During busy dining periods, they are under pressure to serve customers quickly and efficiently. They must be able to work well as a team with wait staff to ensure that customers receive prompt service
• Ability to stand and walk continually throughout an eight-hour shift
• Ability to attend work as scheduled, working various schedules and shifts throughout normal business hours (some holidays and most weekends are required)
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.