We have a full-time opening for a Associate General Dentist.
Must be able to work a 4 day work week.
Are you a seasoned Dentist ? Do you exceed the quality of care for your patients? If so, WE WANT YOU!
We are seeking an Associate General Dentist for a busy family centered practice to work a 4 day work week full-time or part-time in Canton, Illinois. This position is a direct-hire opportunity with a practice who provides care to the entire family. The Associate General Dentist will focus on practicing high-quality dentistry and directing the clinical staff. As an associate, you'll examine, diagnose, and provide treatment counseling to patients in a comprehensive manner. The office has a fantastic potential to do a substantial amount of production. The professional staff allows a doctor to focus solely on dentistry.
As a Dentist with our provider office, you will be a leader in the practice. You will, along with the Owner Doctor and Office Manager, lead the dental office team and promote a positive and team-oriented work environment where high-quality patient care is the number one priority. Whether you're someone who's just starting off in your dental career or a seasoned provider, you'll soon be on your way to running an effective dental office with a large patient base.
* Participate/Facilitate morning meetings with the dental office staff to ensure that everyone is on the same page regarding the day's schedule, procedures and patient load.
* Supporting office staff with assessing P&L reports.
* Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities while being mentored by our experienced Owner Doctor to prepare you for growth and additional professional opportunities.
POSITION: Associate General Dentist
PAY: $129K Annual
BENEFITS: A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, which includes: Medical, 401K. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCATION: Canton, IL
* You must have a strong work ethic, an outgoing and personable chair-side manner and the desire to improve within the dental field. You must also be flexible and open to innovative ways of doing things and able to lead and manage a team.
* You must have 1 to 3 years as a General Dentist preferred or be a Graduate dentist with a state license or regional boards and eligible to practice Dentistry in Illinois.
* Must be able to perform molar endo and surgical extractions.
* Additionally, you must be able to perform Bread and Butter general dentistry including, direct and indirect restorative, endodontics, extractions / oral surgery, fixed and removable prosthodontics, crown / bridge, along with other procedures you want to include in your practice.
* You must have the ability to work a multi-chaired schedule.
* Proficiency with invisalign, implants and other cosmetic work is preferred but a willingness to grow your knowledge is a REQUIREMENT.
***Relocation assistance may be available for the ideal professional. ***
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for these opportunities, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We promote equal employment opportunity in terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status.