-GREAT FOR NURSING STUDENTS! BBB Integrity Award Winners 2017!
At FirstLight Home Care, our Culture of Care philosophy appreciates and values hard working employees. This has allowed us to grow rapidly and build a team of EXCEPTIONAL caregivers. Use your heart and caring nature to make a difference in someone's life! Keep reading if you would like to be part of this elite team.
Typical duties you could expect in the role:
-Assist clients with personal hygiene, including shower/baths, and oral care
-Assist with toileting and/or incontinence care
-Help with transferring
-Assist with walking/ambulating, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs
-Give medication reminders
-Errands and/or accompanying to appointments
-Light housekeeping and laundry
-Escorting clients to and from meals and/or activities
-Meal/snack preparation and assistance with eating when appropriate
-Ability to carry out directions, verbally communicate with clients and staff.
-Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
-Proof of state issued driver's license and valid auto insurance
-Pass drug screen
-Clear background check
- Flexible Hours that fit YOUR schedule! Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you.
- A Great Culture of Care Work Environment where you can thrive!
- Free Learning, Development, & Recertification opportunities!
- Competitive Pay - weekly paychecks!
- Meaningful Work to make a positive difference in the lives of others, just to name a few.
Supervised by: Office Staff
FirstLight HomeCare delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers, home services aides or CNA's. We are a company built on the strength of our people. Our purpose is simple: "To Improve Quality of Life." We look for individuals with a passion for excellence, who will help make us better, while providing our clients with exceptional care and compassion every day.
If you have the skills required along with being compassionate, dependable, and a hardworking caregiver looking to join the BEST non-medical home care team in Omaha, please apply ~ we only hire the best!
Here is What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe During COVID-19:
● Follow all CDC guidelines
● Provide personal protective equipment (PPE)
● Daily monitoring of symptoms of caregivers
● Increased training around infection control protocols
● Regular checks with clients and families to identify any symptoms
Posting ID: 42671497Posted: 2020-10-19