Primary responsibility of maintaining cleanliness and order on the sales floor by washing windows, cleaning bathrooms and common areas, and sweeping the floor. Provides exceptional customer service by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Essential Duties and Responsibilities)
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the sales floor
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the bathrooms
- Sweeping, picking up debris, cleaning up spills throughout the sales floor
- Regularly checking the trash receptacles and emptying as necessary
- Polishing the floors on a scheduled basis
- Answer customer questions
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adheres to safe work practices
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Perform other duites assigned by the Store Team Leader and Assistant Store Team Leader
Locations may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. Due to the volume of applications we receive for positions within our stores, we apologize that we cannot follow up with everyone regarding the status of their application. If you have any questions about your application, please feel free to contact us.
Must be at least 16 years of age.
Experience is preferred but not necessary. All training is given on the job.
Ability to follow instructions and established procedures. Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with other team members and customers.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Body Positions: Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Body Movements: Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists and fingers, squatting, kneeling, reaching over head. Must be capable of heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
Body Senses: Must have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Language: Must be able to understand and communicate in english verbally and be able to read all necessary information pertaining to the position. Must be able to multitask, and prioritize work effectively. Must be able to work a floor cleaner, broom and mop.
Mechanical:Must be able to work all machines within the department.
Work will be done in an office environment.