This position is considered hourly and will be staffed only on an as needed basis.
• Team Player and dependable
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Cool and confident during stressful situations
• Guest service focus
• Actively practices safety at all times
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interacts with our members and guests in a friendly and positive manner with a sense of urgency.
• Works as a team player in greeting, obtaining signatures and processing members and guests when coming to visit.
• Responsible for guiding members and guests to their destination.
• Communicates clearly and professionally while interacting enthusiastically with guests and fellow Team AMP members.
• Possesses a working knowledge of AMP Brand, products, services, policy and procedures.
• Responds to complaints in a polite manner. Seeks Management help when needed.
• Maintains organized and clean facilities and work environment.
• Respects all AMP equipment, tools, and resources.
• Adheres to AMP work rules and department procedures.
• Attends all required department and company meetings and training sessions.
• Must be at least 16 years old (if under 18 a work permit is required).
• Must be able to work weekends and select holidays.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Ability to perform duties in a loud and fast paced environment.
• Must pass a standard health and substance test.
• 1+year prior guest services experience is preferred but not required; hospitality, restaurant, or entertainment/amusement.
• Can routinely perform functions which require bending, reaching, turning, climbing, and lifting up to 35 pounds.
• Working outside in extreme conditions; heat, cold, and light rain.
• Walking and standing for long periods of time.
• Love for racing and motorsports that allows you to smile throughout your shift.
These physical requirements are representative of those that must be met at AMP to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.