Certified Nursing Assistant
Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
1. One or more of the following criteria: One year minimum of continuous experience as a Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide in a health care environment; Completion of a State (or similarly accredited) Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide training program; Completion of one year of classroom and clinical training from an accredited nursing program, medical assistance program, or other applicable direct care training program.
2. Satisfactory compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria.
3. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and all supervisors in the English language.
4. Ability to accurately follow and process written and verbal instructions.
5. Satisfactorily demonstrate and perform competency in clinical skills through competency checklist and skills demonstration test.
6. Minimum score of 80% on competency exam (NLN Test).
The HHA/CNA provides specifically defined, non-medical care services under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to enable the client to remain in the home. The HHA/CNA is a non-licensed health care employee who provides personal care and homemaking services in the home setting to clients and families who are unable to perform these activities independently. The HHA/CNA conforms to all agency policies and procedures including providing care, compliance with the agency Bill of Rights, observing client/family confidentiality, and adhering to agency dress code.
Related to this job