Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc. is currently seeking top quality Med Tech's to fill positions in highly-regarded hospitals throughout the Southeast.
These positions offer full-time hours, work available 7 days per week, and many assignments lead to a permanent placement.
Duties will vary by facility, office, or physician specialty.
Medustrial is a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Staffing Agency.
Your professionalism and overall job competency, are as important to Medustrial as they are to our customers, and to you.
Our goal is to develop a mutually beneficial relationship, one that provides you the opportunity to thrive and grow your career and its ultimate endeavors.
Opportunities / Benefits:
Weekly Pay ...... each week you are paid using our Global Cash Card, providing you with immediate access to your money
24 Hour On-Call personnel ..... no matter the time of day, our on-call staff is there to answer your call
Annual Competency Testing .... Keep you up to date on the latest on an annual basis
Credential Monitoring ..... Our credential monitoring takes the worry out of your hands, with a monthly review and 30 day alerts to help you stay current across the board
Flexibility ..... Control your schedule as you require, take 1 shift per week or work every day
Submit your resume to this ad or visit our website www.medustrial.com to apply online.
Begin the process today and join our team!
1+ year experience
Med Tech license/certification - current
1) Administers prescribed medications to patients and maintains related medical records under supervision of NURSE, GENERAL DUTY : Verifies identity of patient receiving medication and records name of drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified forms or records.
2) Presents medication to patient and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication, using specified procedures.
3) Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
4) Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
5) Gives direct patient care, such as bathing, dressing, and feeding patients, and assisting in examinations and treatments.
6) May receive supply of ordered medications and apportion, mix, or assemble drugs for administration to patient.
7) May record and restock medication inventories
Posting ID: 43674283Posted: 2020-07-14