ABOUT THIS POSITION
Title:Delivery DRIVER ($100 Signing Bonus Available!!! Details and Specifications at time of Interview.)
Report to: PIC/Assistant Managers/General Managers
Job Summary: Delivery Drivers’ primary responsibility is to deliver sandwiches to customers in the designated delivery area. Drivers are expected to check all products for accuracy against quality standards and delivery products to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner. Drivers will also work as an in-shopper when no deliveries are scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Takes phone orders and completes delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner.
• Deliver Sandwich orders to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner in established delivery area only.
• Accepts payment from customers for orders.
• Works with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery sales.
• Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches.
• Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, and all systems and procedures.
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restroom, etc.
• Greets customers and takes orders – operates cash register – collects payment from customer and makes change.
• Executes blow away greetings and farewells.
• Takes phone orders and completes delivery tickets.
• Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity.
• Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Jimmy John’s Dress Code.
• Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: If in a customer contact position, must be able to speak, read and write the English language fluently and clearly.
Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, and a clean driving record.
Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday.
Paid Hourly Wage as well as Mileage and Tips!