Bojangles is a Fair Chance Employer
Are you an experienced and engaging leader with supervisor skills in Restaurant Management? Join the Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. team and be part of an Authentic Southern Powerhouse in the restaurant industry!
Our General Managers make Bo Time happen every day by leading a team-oriented work environment that serves Real Deal Southern flavor including the best Biscuits, Chicken and Legendary Iced in the Industry.
If you have experience in leading teams, maximizing sales, and exceeding customer expectations in the restaurant industry and are looking for a place to advance your career and call home, we may have an opportunity for you. Bojangles is looking for talented salaried managers with a drive to be the best for our current and future locations right now and offering one of the best compensation packages in the business!
Why work at Bojangles?
• Competitive Salary Paid WEEKLY!
• Excellent Bonus Program, Rewards, and Incentive Programs!
• Medical Plan, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid vacation
• 401k Plan with Company Match
• And Much More….
Minimum age – 18+ years old
Drug Free Workplace
Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable law.
• Always maintains highest personal and professional appearance. Assumes responsibility for the store-wide adherence to Bojangles uniform and grooming standards.
• Creates long-term goals and action plans for QSC. Ultimately responsible
for the QSC level of the store always.
• Responsible for all facilities management, store equipment, including
calibrations, repairs, preventive maintenance, and energy conservation.
• Can manage opening/transition/closing shifts without supervision.
• Maintains holding times, service speed, raw and finished product quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
• Supervises preparation and positioning of people, equipment, and
products for each shift.
• Resolves customer complaints and aims to achieve Bojangles standards of customer satisfaction.
• Supervises delivery of raw products.
• Follows up on maintenance person during shift.
• Creates long-term unit objectives and action plans for sales through the use of Hot Schedules and other available reporting.
• Executes local marketing activities and extensions of company promotions.
• Defines trading area, competitors, and traffic generators.
• Responsible for unit implementation of new products and procedures.
• Displays correct and accurate POP materials.
• Communicates sales building ideas with Marketing Department.
• Follows up on procedures that support market promotions.
• Projects annual sales and profit plan.
• Responsible for holding line items within budget.
• Checks store period reports for accuracy.
• Reconciles period P & L with accounting.
• Ensures all security procedures are followed.
• Controls labor, waste, and cash.
• Responsible for staffing of Team Members and development of Shift Leaders.
• Assists in management recruitment.
• Evaluates potential manager candidates from Team Members.
• Executes in store recruitment programs.
• Interviews, hires, and trains Team Members and Managers.
• Responsible for the retention of Team Members and Management.
• Ensures that labor laws are enforced.
• Responsible for the overall Management and Team Member development programs.
• Ensures that employee benefits are properly administered.
• Conducts performance reviews with AD on Managers and Team Members.
• Sets goals for development of Shift Managers and Team Members.
• Handles corrective action and/or terminations according to company policy.
• Helps conduct Management Team and Team Member meetings.
• Assumes responsibility for following proper store-wide safe and cash procedures including balancing registers, writing bank deposits, maintaining cash logs, and auditing finances when necessary.
• Plans, schedules, and approves performance reviews.
• Insures timely and thorough processing of all insurance claims.
• Shows an understanding of Hot Schedules and utilizes the tool to write effective crew and manager’s schedules with a focus on labor control and customer experience.
• Responsible for all employee personnel files.
• Helps complete all store reports.
• Responsible for safe contents.
• Creates and utilizes a computerized build-to and is in charge of ordering.
• Utilizes bin prediction level charts.
• Completes all Management paperwork.
• Completes documentation and updates in store personnel files.
• Completes weekly inventories.
• Maintains store safety checklists.
• Completes all required logs.
• Completes daily, midweek, and weekly inventories.
• Complies with all policies and procedures as directed in Security/Loss Prevention Guide and Human Resources Guide.
• Must be able to work a 10 hour shift five times a week (50 Hour Work Week)
• Must be able to run, open, and close shifts without supervision.
• Responsible for selection and development of all store employees including interviewing, training, and employee performance reviews.
• Complete weekly reports.
• Must have completed Bojangles’ required classes before promotion.
• Must pass Field Exam with 90% or better.
• Must be Servsafe® certified or complete Servsafe® Class within first 6 months of employment.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Must have 3-5 years management experience. QSR preferred.