Barra Rossa is a bustling burst of Italian flavor and energy. The lively atmosphere is perfect for sharing a meal with friends or family, or for a late-night snack. The dynamic bar provides a vibrant venue for sampling from a selection of 50 Italian wines served by the bottle or quartino. Creative and traditional dishes are brought to life with local and fresh ingredients. An extensive wine and specialty cocktail list pairs with each dish to complete the dining experience.
We're looking for highly motivated, experienced hosts who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment.
As a Host/Hostess you will work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, environment to deliver the best dining experience to our guests by:
- Greeting guests in a friendly and inviting manner
- Engaging in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion
- Introducing guests to their server
- Managing restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately setting guest expectations
- Clearing, cleaning and resetting tables to ensure they are ready for the next guest
- Always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service, retail sales, or food service experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers in English
Posting ID: 44248374Posted: 2018-11-17