Overnight Crew Person - You don't want to work just anyplace, and you don't want to work just anytime. You want to work overnight and you want to be challenged. And have fun. We think we can fit in. Give us a try.
It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning overnight team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
As a Crew Person, you may be responsible for:
* Greeting customers with a smile
* Taking accurate food orders
* Preparing all of McDonald's World Famous food
* Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
* Restaurant Cleanliness
* Ensuring items are well stocked
Must be available 7 days a week from 10:00 pm - 7:00 am
Ask the General Manager about starting wage for overnight shifts
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Posting ID: 44315117Posted: 2019-10-20