When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you - and a better you makes for a better world. At Jamba we blend whole foods with a higher purpose. Creating blends full of goodness that get you moving and inspire you to pour that goodness forward.
Do you aspire to maximize your potential? Do you care about delivering a great guest experience? Do you want to give back to the community? Do you believe in health and wellness and inspiring and simplifying healthy living for yourself and others?
Then we invite you to Team Up with Jamba for a Healthy Whirl'd.
Make a Difference.
Come experience Jamba Juice and help us blend in the good!
Team members are responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience and quality products. A Team Member functions primarily as the main connection between Jamba Juice and the customer.
- Deliver the ultimate customer service experience and impressions of the Jamba brand
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate product knowledge and information to all customers
- Responsible for customer product and service standards
- Foster an environment of team work
- Maintain exceptional customer service metric scores
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective shift operations.
- Follow all company operations policies and procedures
- Responsible for delivering an exceptional customer in store experience
- Execute customer service standards
- Greet and thank every customer with a smile and eye contact
- Recommend appropriate product to meet customer's needs
- Enhance customer experience through engagement and sampling
- Execute quality store operations
- Clean blenders, small wares, merchandise and physical plant as necessary
- Must be able to operate food preparation machinery
- Stocking of all supplies
- Respond to directions in an accurate and timely manner
- Adhere to all Jamba food, safety and security guidelines while respecting Jamba property
- Master station operations of the store.
- Successfully complete the Jamba store and company policy trainings
- Provide a healthy consistent product
- Consistently make and serve all Jamba products to specifications
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Executes proper portion control with all ingredients
- Must be able to operate cash register and handle cash transactions while adhering to Jamba Juice cash handling policies
This location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. No phone calls please.