When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you - and a better you makes for a better world. At Jamba we blend whole foods with a higher purpose. Creating blends full of goodness that get you moving and inspire you to pour that goodness forward.
Do you aspire to maximize your potential? Do you care about delivering a great guest experience? Do you want to give back to the community? Do you believe in health and wellness and inspiring and simplifying healthy living for yourself and others?
Then we invite you to Team Up with Jamba for a Healthy Whirl'd.
Make a Difference.
Come experience Jamba Juice and help us blend in the good!
Title: Shift Lead
Reporting Relationship: Assistant Manager and/or General Manager
Primary Role: A Shift Lead is responsible for the overall shift operations, sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store in the absence of Assistant General Manager and/or General Manager. Shift leads typically supervise a staff of 1 to 8 team members and carry out management responsibilities consistent with Jamba Juice policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Lead and manage shifts while acting as manager in charge of store. Deploy team members as required to meet business demands and make necessary staffing decisions.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective shift operations. Execute Jamba's customer service standards at or beyond acceptable level. Clearly communicate with customers and team regarding Jamba's products and brand.
- Coach, counsel and direct team members. Lead team in execution of Jamba standards through BOOST. Train new team members as required. Provide input to general manager and asst. general manager on team member performance issues.
- Shift readiness. Evaluate staffing and food pars to ensure proper financial accountability during each shift.
- Open and/or close store as required. Perform all safety and security tasks, i.e., alarms, two-person rule, as required to open and close the store.
- Working the line. Perform all tasks related to Jamba operational standards. Be able to effectively work and act as a role model at each station in the store.
- Accountable for the customer engagement experience on the shift.
- Follow all food safety, cash handling and operations procedures and policies.
- Coordinate and participate off site program customer visits and deliveries.
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring process for new team members.
- Ensure proper financial accountability during each shift. Hand off shift to next manager in charge or ensure the store is closed properly for next day's opening manager.
- Perform all cash handing requirements of a manager in charge including close-outs, safe accountability and cash drops. Conduct inventories and process orders as required.
- Delegation. Clearly and comfortably delegates both routine and important tasks and decision.
- Motivation. Creates an environment in which Team Members want to do their best. Invites input from each Team Member and shares ownership and visibility.
- Communication skills/coaching and counseling mindset. Actively listens.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Current Jamba team member or commensurate food/retail service experience
- Background and/or interest in nutrition is highly desirable
- Current High School enrollment or High School graduate
- Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register skills
- Able to lift 30-40 pounds regularly throughout a four to eight hour shift • Embodies Jamba culture & values – will make a good representative to the Jamba Brand (i.e. energy, fun, self-starter)
Posting ID: 44335276Posted: 2019-10-11