- Greet guests with a friendly, cordial welcome
- Obtain guest information and utilize guest list when appropriate
- Direct guests to their seats and notify server
- Have a depth of menu knowledge
- Keep control of the lobby area and direct guest traffic
- Maintain an impeccably clean uniform and professional appearance
- Smile, and display a cordial and accommodating demeanor
- Utilize teamwork at every opportunity
- Observe the rules of "10/4" and "guest right-of-way"
- Be on guard for opportunities to volunteer and assist
- Assure that "Every Guest Leaves Happy!"
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Posting ID: 44419630Posted: 2018-11-16