At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting our Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Team Leaders have the opportunity to lead their area to success each day. They put a plan together for their shifts and execute that plan to ensure a great work environment and excellent guest service. They assist Restaurant Leaders in ensuring:
- Food Safety
- Food Quality
- Store Cleanliness
- Guest Experience
- Labor Standards
- Speed of Service
Joining the Chick-fil-A Bald Hill Rd team is an exciting opportunity to partner with us in:
- Giving back to our community
- Leadership Development
- Providing Quality Fast Service
- We give back to our schools, organizations and families in need every week through fundraisers, spirit nights, events, and promotions.
- Chick-fil-A of is proud of its Leadership Development Program that teaches more than just food safety. It teaches life and leadership skills that will carry over into any career path you choose.
- We proudly provide quality food with remarkable speed. This takes a great deal of team effort and individual growth.
- Age – 18 or older
- Hours – Night time team members have shifts ranging from 4 to 9 hours. Starting times range from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm and ending from 10 PM to 11:30 PM. These shifts are available Monday through Saturday.
- Desire to work in a fast and fun environment
- No Experience Necessary
- Flexible Schedule
- Closed on Sundays
- Competitive Pay
- 401K plan
- Health Insurance
- College Scholarships
- Tuition Assistance
- Team Atmosphere
- Opportunity to learn from a strong leadership team
All of our team members have opportunities to grow every day. Here are just some of the positions you can grow into:
- Certified Trainer – Certified Trainers are responsible for the development of new team -members in the areas of standards and culture. They work hand in hand with new team members and coach them along the way.
- Team Leader – Team Leaders have the opportunity to lead their area to success each day. They put a plan together for their shifts and execute that plan to ensure a great work environment and excellent guest service.
- Grand Opening Certified Trainer – Grand Opening Trainers get the awesome opportunity of traveling to grand openings all across the country to help as new stores get their feet wet. They teach standards and culture to the next generation of Chick-fil-A team members.
- Restaurant Leader – Restaurant Leaders ensure the operations of the store are running correctly. They lead in ensuring Chick-fil-A standards are being met and guest service is of the highest quality.
Posting ID: 44500382Posted: 2019-05-16