Chick-fil-A Facility Technician
Chick-fil-A Cornelia knows without our building and equipment in top working order we will be unable to deliver remarkable dining experiences to our guests.
The facility technician role is a part-time position of approximately 20-25 hours weekly (varies) that is responsible for performing maintenance, cleaning, basic repairs, and facility improvements within the restaurant.
- You must be a minimum age of 18+ years old for this job.
- Previous experience in HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, and/or restaurant equipment repair is preferred but not required.
- Perform and complete scheduled maintenance tasks as directed.
- Make periodic visual checks of the facilities to identify potential problems and react and respond appropriately
- Perform various cleaning duties (including pressure washing) to Chick-fil-A standards using assorted cleaning chemicals, compounds, and products.
- Has a flexible schedule. Specific hours vary depending on the tasks to be accomplished. Weekend and night work may be necessary.
- All tools, equipment, and supplies are provided.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Teachable spirit
Posting ID: 44778264Posted: 2019-12-03