Does Barbeque sauce run through your veins? Are ready to work with championship barbeque?
Rod and Rodger are 9-time grand champion BBQ winners and provide some of the best training in BBQ in the world. Be apart of a best-in-class team in a dynamic environment that will put your barbeque skills to the test and transform you into a BBQ master.
Our company offers a fun, creative, dynamic work environment. Are you someone who dreams to help craft delicious, quality food for every customer that walks through our doors or serve up a plate of delicious pulled pork at one of our catering events? If this is you, join the team!
At R&R BBQ, we offer you more than a job; we offer a leadership development course. The Four Foods Group Institute dedicates its self to help you become an exceptional leader. We are committed to instructing you on the foundational skills necessary to positively impact your personal and professional life. We will develop the skills you require to successfully grow in business and provide the tools to become an excellent leader in the industry.
At R&R BBQ we are searching for someone who is willing to grow and learn.
- Lead the execution of the R&R brand daily
- Supervise the Kitchen/Meat Manager and ensure the production of quality meat
- Serve as secondary point of contact for all customer service matters
- Handle the execution of quality food following proper procedures and R&R standards
- Attend weekly meetings with General Manager, Catering Manager, and Shift Leads
- Review the calendar, reservation book, and event reconciliation forms daily
- Watch weekly employee schedules and ensure all employees follow proper policies and procedures
- Assist the General Manager in resolving accounting issues
- Send completed daily packets to the corporate office and submit necessary weekly reports, charts, graphs, etc.
- Assist in organizing event tip-share distribution
- Have a vast knowledge of R&R's history
- Follow all company standards for health, safety, sanitation, and security
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager, Director of Operation, and Owners
Posting ID: 45050033Posted: 2018-11-17