Position Summary: Responsible for maintaining the cost effective, safe, and efficient operation of restaurant equipment through preventive maintenance, routine maintenance, and material purchases and maintaining the building and grounds in a manner which promotes a nice appearance and a safe environment.
General Purpose: Maintenance of building, equipment, and grounds; execution of the Preventive Maintenance and Routine Programs; and cost effective material and supply purchases
- Executes Preventive Maintenance program effectively
- Assists management with Health Department compliance requests
- Reports equipment abuse or misuse to Management
- Responds to emergencies in a timely manner
- Performs routine maintenance on building, equipment, and grounds
- Ensures invoices are reported to the A/P department in a timely manner
- Keeps abreast of technological changes which affect the maintenance program
- Assists Operations with product implementations which require facility upgrades
- Plans schedule according to company guidelines
- Utilizes the Maintenance Log as a tool to track repair requests
- Follows Company safety and security procedures
- Maintains proper storage and security of Company equipment and tools
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Must have HVAC and Refrigeration certifications.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use a variety of tools, travel to various locations, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, communicate via telephone, reach with hands and arms, climb a ladder, work near moving mechanical parts, work in tight spaces, work above head or below feet, and be exposed to hot and cold conditions. The employee must move or lift heavy items as required.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, an employee will be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The position requires working outside on a frequent basis in all weather conditions.
Posting ID: 45466186Posted: 2021-03-25Job Title: Technician