While we’re proud of the ingredients we use, Round Table is more than just freshness and quality. We’re the place where you’ll find unique, innovative pizza creations that expertly combine flavors no one else can match. Over the years we’ve introduced more than 30 successful new products, including many that are mainstays of our menu today. There are a lot of places that serve pizza. But there’s no one else with the freshness and flavors you’ll always find at the best place for pizza: your neighborhood Round Table — The Last Honest Pizza.
Delivery Driver SUMMARY Prepares and delivers pizzas and other products to customers by performing the following duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Packages pizzas and other products to be delivered to customer premises.
- Collects money and coupons from customers and signature with required verification of ID from credit card / charge-account customers. If the delivery driver does not collect the required coupon from a customer, they will be required to return to the customer site to obtain the coupon.
- Prepares pizzas and other products, washes dishes, operates pizza oven, assembles pizza
- boxes, sweeps floors, performs closing tasks to company standards and waits on customers.
- Employees will be trained in several operational areas of Pizza and are expected to perform multiple duties at any given time.
- Drives employee owned vehicle to deliver customer orders.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to comprehend complex directions to specific physical locations.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and other employees. Must have a positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to add and subtract using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to compute change.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to read city street maps.