Join the Popeyes Leadership Team!
- $10 to $15 hourly, based on experience.
- One week paid vacation after one year of service, two weeks after two years and beyond.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong leadership, coaching and teaching skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong positive influence and effective delegations skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Works as part of a team and ensures the success of every team member at every level.
- Has strong discipline and methodology towards excellence in every area of performance.
- 40 hour work week.
- Ability to work 8 to 12 hours per day or as the business demands.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Self-driven and able to work unsupervised to provide results.
- Schedule may require opening, closing, mid-shifts, weekends, irregular hours, occasional over-nights, and/or holidays.
- Willingness to adhere to and duplicate company culture to provide consistent and desired results.
- Works under and reports to a Restaurant General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager.
- 2+ years of restaurant experience, QSR preferred but not required.
- 1+ years of Restaurant Management experience, QSR preferred but not required.
- HS diploma, degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Service and production experience and effective skills in both areas.
- Successful in training and developing people.
- Experience in managing a budget and cost controls, including but not limited to food and labor, to increase the profitability of the restaurant.
- Understands the concepts, practices, and procedures in a QSR or restaurant setting.
- Must have the ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card, and gift card transactions.
- Strong menu knowledge.
- Basic Excel, Word, email and computer skills.
Posting ID: 45783266Posted: 2019-06-14