NFC Amenity Management, is one the nation's largest amenity management firms, operates more than 150 facilities nationwide with locations in luxury residential communities, resort/hotels, and corporate wellness facilities. We are committed to ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients while providing an exciting, challenging, and fun environment for our team members. Our record of success comes not from our experience and longevity in the industry but from the over 1700 employees delivering the highest standards and commitment to every project we undertake. Simply put, we are...Giving the best of ourselves to our clients everyday! We have some of the best training and development for those employees willing to excel in the areas outlined below. An aggressive growth plan allows for upward mobility for those ready for an exciting and rewarding career with us.
Our Lifestyle Director is the operator of all resident activities and ultimately has the responsibility to develop the clubhouse and amenity space to be the focal point of the community. This is accomplished by developing an internal promotions plan to promote programs, activities and resident-attended events. All activities for the residents of the community must incorporate an enjoyable and stimulating quality experience that solidifies they made the right choice in their home purchase.
Here are just some of our Lifestyle Director's responsibilities:
• Plan a varied monthly activity calendar addressing male and female, active and passive, in-house and outside activities. Additionally, the activities should address the preferences of the residents.
• Encourage all residents to participate in some or all of the monthly activities. Maintains record of resident attendance.
• Participate in the planning and coordination of event nights.
• Arrange for a variety of entertainment to be brought to the community for the entertainment of the residents.
• Prepare or direct preparation of community newsletter in order to inform residents, families, prospects, and referral sources of major events at the community.
• Post a community calendar monthly
• Communicate with other department heads and staff in order to gain necessary participation in activities as necessary.
• Recruit and train volunteers to assist with activities in the community.
• Coordinate annual health screenings which include blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol, etc.
• Encourage healthy active lifestyles
• Manage expenses within given budget parameters utilizing spend-down sheets.
• Keep sufficient activity program and craft supplies on hand for in-house entertainment.
• Perform other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of the property.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Individual and team contributor.
• Self motivated with an ability to work without constant supervision.
• Ability to follow directives and work independently.
* Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
* 2 years prior experience in Activity Management at a luxury property preferred
* Events planning background a plus
Posting ID: 46106118Posted: 2020-07-14