Now Hiring Assistant Managers!!!!
We are an independent owner and operator for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
The Popeyes brand was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972 and is the second largest quick-service chicken concept in the world. Within the QSR industry, Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique "New Orleans" style menu.
Being a Assistant Manager at Popeyes is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to meet interesting people, treat our guest to a great dining experience and to develop an exciting career in the food-service industry. We value our employees and understand that you are an essential part of our business. Come join our team today!!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
• Create a great environment for the team so they want to serve our guests well
• Own the work environment (because the team reflects your attitude)
• Train and coach your team to achieve superior results
• Delegate tasks to help the team grow
• Set performance expectation, follow-up for results, and hold the team accountable
• Take action to solve problems and celebrate positive guest feedback
• Research, resolve and prevent future problems
• Regularly observe the team from the guest perspective and celebrate or coach accordingly
• Manage the team to achieve sales goals
• Maintain daily and weekly food and equipment inventories and keep proper records
• Schedule team members' hours and assigns duties
• Ensure that OSHA, local health and safety codes, as well as company safety and security procedures, are followed
• Ensure compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
Assistant Manager Qualifications:
* All Shift Leader qualifications must be met in addition to:
* Must hold or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification
* Must complete and pass our Popeyes Certification Training Program
* Solid knowledge of retail operations
* Must have effective oral and written communication skills
* Must display effective leadership skills
* Strong analytical skills, and ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales
* Ability to assess situations, customize solutions, and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives
* Ability to coordinate, communicate, and balance multiple projects simultaneously
* Work on the selling floor, requiring physical activity
* Flexible schedule - our stores are open daily which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
* Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
* Competitive pay based on experience
* Eligible for bonus and incentive program
* Ongoing training and career development
* Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
* Free meal during your shift
* An opportunity to grow with a growing franchisee
* Growth opportunities - we promote from within!
* Flexible schedule
This entity is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 46457183Posted: 2020-07-14