PIADINA is a new fast casual restaurant concept, inspired by Italian authentic recipes and Southern California lifestyle. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people to join our team.
Customer service is the most important element in our operation, and all of our employees must enjoy serving people. Our ideal candidate is a friendly, energetic individual looking for a fun job with plenty of growth opportunity.
Our Team member is responsible for preparing food according to our recipe book. Our open kitchen design will showcase the Team members when in action.
Our Ideal Team member:
● Is hardworking, passionate and quality food loving
● Is a team player - We work together to make our environments as vibrant as our food
● Wants to grow - We want your feedback so we can improve as a company.
● A competitive base hourly rate starting at $13/hour
● Benefits package
● Free PIADINA food
● Paid sick leave
● The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
Our Team member will:
● Following food safety, sanitation, and quality procedures
● Handling basic cooking equipment (slicer, griddle)
● Controlling prep levels based on volume of guests to ensure freshness
● Restocking prep stations and keeping them clean and organized
● Ensuring the overall cleanliness of restaurant
● Putting deliveries away.
Our Team member will need to:
● Stand and/or walk for an entire shift – this role is constantly in motion to deliver exceptional service and delicious food to our guests
● Lift up to 50 pounds - we cook with the freshest of ingredients, which are delivered multiple times a week
We are committed to training and supporting each team member to help you reach your goals and to have you grow with us.
Previous experience in fast casual restaurant is desired. Ability to be on one's feet at least 8 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs. Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize with efficiency. A personable, friendly and outgoing personality - must enjoy interacting with and servicing others. Sincerity, honesty and candidness with team members and customers alike. Initiative, drive and a self-starting work ethic.