As a SONIC Drive-In Cook, your primary responsibility is to provide every guest with a SuperSONIC experience by:
• Cooking, creating, and packaging delicious menu items
• Trying to beat your best record, every time
• Being proactive (If you're not busy now, you may be in 5 minutes!)
• Continuously communicating with team to help motivate
• Maintaining SONIC safety and sanitation standards
What You'll Need:
• Contagiously positive attitude
• Ability to remain calm, especially in tough situations
• Resilient spirit - knowing everyone makes mistakes and can bounce back from a set-back
• Eagerness to learn and grow
• Ability to multi-task, switching from one task to another with ease
• Team mentality and willingness to help where needed
• Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
• Willingness to work flexible hours; night, weekend, and holiday shifts
SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC Drive-In restaurants
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Qualifications...
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing quality products for our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train on all the stations - it never gets boring here!
- Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In restaurant experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin' . . . you get the picture! It's downright sensational!!
All that's missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Posting ID: 46870621Posted: 2019-10-11