Are you compassionate, dedicated and dependable? Do you love to go above and beyond to help others?
At AFirstLight Home Care, we're dedicated to hiring the kind of people we would trust with our own families. We're currently searching for quality caregivers who are committed to making a difference in the lives of others. For these folks, caregiving is not just a job - it's a calling.
When we find these amazing professionals, we believe in taking really good care of them because extraordinary caregivers are the heart and soul of our company. They help us live out our mission every day by providing first-class personal service to our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in the place they call home.
Caregiver responsibilities include:
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Preparing and serving meals
• Help with bathing and grooming
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Shopping, errands and transportation
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* CNA license and experience (preferred)
* Valid driver's license
* A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
* A commitment to being present and providing quality care
* Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
* Ability to carry out direction, both verbal and written
* Ability to effectively manage the demands of the job
* Flexible schedules
* Double pay on holidays
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive paid training
* Rewards and recognition programs
* Fun, supportive and safe working environment
* Exceptional support team
FirstLight Home Care is a leading provider of non-medical home care services, helping individuals achieve the quality of life they deserve. We are a lifeline and peace of mind not only for seniors, but for people recovering from illness, injury or surgery; adults with disabilities; new and busy mothers; veterans; and anyone over the age of 18 who needs extra assistance.
Posting ID: 47297332Posted: 2020-07-14