NFC Amenity Management, one of the nation's largest concierge, health club and spa management firms, operates more than 220 facilities nationwide with locations in luxury residential communities, resort/hotels, and corporate wellness facilities. We are committed to ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients while providing an exciting, challenging, and fun environment for our team members. Our record of success comes not from our experience and longevity in the industry but from the over 2800 employees delivering the highest standards and commitment to every project we undertake. Simply put we are...Giving the best of ourselves to our clients everyday! We have some of the best training and development for those employees willing to excel in the areas outlined below. An aggressive growth plan for the company allows for upward mobility for those ready for an exciting and rewarding career with us.
• Standing and greeting residents and guests according to company standards
• Maintaining ownership of the process of resolving resident and guest complaints
• Interact with all residents, showing genuine appreciation
• Provide knowledgeable and comprehensive information about the surrounding areas
• Promptly answer, record, and complete all resident requests, phone calls, questions, or concerns
• Assist in the scheduling of move-ins and move-outs
• Scheduling and facilitating deliveries and residents' moves.
• Monitoring surveillance cameras
• Monitoring and securing the lobby
• Walking the premises to ensure that the highest standards are being maintained
• Complete requests for services, such as but not limited to dry-cleaning pick-up and drop-off, event planning, pet walking, housekeeping, grocery delivery, etc.
• Facilitating contractor check-ins and check-outs and cultivate relationships with the company's preferred vendors
• Facilitating realtor and potential buyer visits
• Arranging airport and local transportation by establishing a network of competent and reliable companies
• Scheduling dinner reservations upon request
• Follow all company policies and procedures, including NFC grooming standards
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and resident identification
• Enforcing safety procedures
• Logging and announcing visitors
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
Posting ID: 47934522Posted: 2018-11-06