NFC Amenity Management is the nation's largest amenity management firms, operates more than 250 facilities nationwide with locations in luxury residential communities, resort/hotels, and corporate wellness facilities. We are committed to ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients while providing an exciting, challenging, and fun environment for our team members. Our record of success comes not from our experience and longevity in the industry but from the over 2800 employees delivering the highest standards and commitment to every project we undertake. Simply put, we are...Giving the best of ourselves to our clients every day! We have some of the best training and development for those employees willing to excel in the areas outlined below. An aggressive growth plan allows for upward mobility for those ready for an exciting and rewarding career with us.
• Oversee all concierge operations ensuring the client is satisfied with their amenity offering.
• Provide exceptional Customer Service by exceeding the client's expectations and needs.
• Supervise team members performance providing mentoring where necessary. Ensures the "5 Diamond Experience" by maintaining the standards set in the NFC Amenity Management Mission Statement.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Complete new hire paperwork, payroll, and scheduling in a timely manner.
• Train team members by completing orientation, direction, and constant feedback.
• Complete team member evaluations as required. Make hiring, promotion, disciplinary, and termination recommendations to the Regional Director.
• Complete daily inspections using cleaning checklists to ensure cleanliness.
• Responsible for a thorough understanding and effective performance of NFC Management Software Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to NFC approved terminology.
• Greeting residents and guests according to company standards
• Maintaining ownership of the process of resolving resident and guest complaints.
• Interact with all residents, showing genuine appreciation
• Promptly answer, record, and complete all resident requests, phone calls, questions, or concerns
• Monitoring and securing the lobby
• Complete requests for services, such as but not limited to dry-cleaning pick-up and drop-off, pet walking, housekeeping, grocery delivery, etc.
• Facilitating contractor check-ins and check-outs and cultivate relationships with the company's preferred vendors
• Follow all company policies and procedures, including the company grooming standards
• Display a positive and enthusiastic attitude by being a team-player
* 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a customer service or luxury hospitality industry
* Pleasant, positive and professional demeanor
* Experience working with demanding clientele
* Excellent communication skills- both oral and written
* Strong Multi-tasking skills a must
* Strong ability to assess a situation, show good judgment and resolve conflicts
* Attentive to details with excellent follow-through skills
* A "people pleaser" at heart
* Display a desire to exceed expectations with every interaction
* Flexible and organized
* Able to work under pressure
* Dependable and detail-oriented
* Basic knowledge and experience with Microsoft office products and the internet
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Proactive and productive
* Strong customer service skills
* Initiates innovative ways to bring value to the community
* Outstanding interpersonal skills
* Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays, consistent with the needs of the property
* A strong desire to succeed and advance
Posting ID: 47934988Posted: 2020-02-19