We have a full-time opening for a Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Know what it’s like to be in the stadium on game day? Then you know what it’s like to work at Buffalo Wild Wings. It’s fun. It’s fast paced. We’re at the top of our game – and we want to keep it that way. So we’re constantly upping the ante, providing the ultimate experience for our fans. And, of course, it’s our people that bring that experience to life.
Our Assistant Restaurant Managers are on the front lines, operating our restaurants on a day to day basis. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you'll be responsible for overseeing daily operations on a shift by shift basis. You'll be the quarter back of the management Team, making sure every shift operates smoothly. You will help to provide support and direction for the Front of House and Heart of House Teams. If that weren't cool enough, you'll also be helping the Team to provide the ultimate social experience for our sports fans.
WE'LL PROVIDE THE PLAYBOOK, HERE'S WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You know the business. You have one plus years of recent retail, restaurant, or hospitality experience. Extra points if you bring a bachelor's degree and experience managing others.
- You are a team player. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in to help your Team.
- You're team focused. You champion your Team and ensure that they have all the tools to be successful.
WHAT WE OFFER: BRAG FACTOR
You'll be working for the hottest brand around and have tons of fun doing it. What else is in it for you?
- 7 Week Management Training Program
- Ongoing Training and Development plan
- Career Progression Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- CompanyPaid Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Quality of life work schedule
- Manager Meal Discounts
- Community Involvement
- Exciting & Rewarding Work Environment
Did we mention that you'll never miss a sporting event ever again?
- Education: High School or equivalent. Coursework in restaurant management preferred.
- 1 plus years prior professional experience in restaurant/retail management desired.
- Must possess proper food handlers and alcohol dispensing certifications (if required by law).
- Valid driver's license.
- Satisfactory criminal history.
- Basic knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation, responsible alcohol service, safety and security systems and procedures, computer operations.
- Good people management skills, communication and listening skills. Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Basic time management and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented and have a passion for teaching others.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work as a contributing member of a team.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written materials, write in grammatically correct sentences, and perform basic to intermediate mathematical computations.
- The physical demands for this position are standing, walking, bending, lifting, and moving on an ongoing basis during working hours within a fast paced environment. These physical requirements can be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.