We have a part-time opening for a Bartender.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Ready to join our Buffalo Wild Wings team?
- Previous restaurant experience is preferred but training is provided for determined, hardworking individuals.
- Must be committed to guest service, have a sense of urgency, good attitude and of course reliable transportation.
JOB PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to create a unique and personal experience for Buffalo Wild Wings Guests by effectively presenting food and beverage options in an informative, friendly, and enthusiastic manner. This role will focus their attention in Guests on the bar area of the restaurant.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make personal connections with Guests to create loyalty through engaging conversation
- Check identification to ensure Guests meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages and comply with RAS procedures as defined by federal and state laws
- Read and organize tickets to quickly and accurately serve Guests and manage large crowds
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for Guests per BWWs Standard Operating Procedures standards and specifications
- Inform Guests of the Beer of the Month and make suggestions upon request
- Replace kegs and restock bottles of alcohol when necessary
- Monitor and manage bar inventory and cost control measures including tracking waste per company drink specs and Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor current levels of inventory including stemware, glassware, garnished, etc. to ensure proper levels, and prepares, washes, and sterilizes these items to replenish inventory as required
- Collect and accurately process guest payments per Company Standard Procedures
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customer excessive drinking by taking appropriate precautions
- Take food and beverage orders from serving staff or directly from Guests
- Maintain clean and sanitary bar area, equipment blenders, and perform glass washing
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Knowledge of commonly ordered drinks and ability to make suggestions Knowledge of RAS (responsible alcohol service) procedures as defined by both state laws and BWWs policy and guidelines
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills to satisfy guest needs and to solicit feedback
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety, and security procedures
- Knowledge of current marketing initiatives and up-coming events in order to inform guests
- Knowledge of food and beverage menus and ability to make suggestions to guests
- Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team and company objectives
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to handle money accurately
- Basic knowledge of Point of Sale systems
- Conflict management and problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of sport basics
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills, and high degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Strong knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in restaurant environment
Freedom to Act:
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, and department rules, policies, and procedures
Size and Complexity:
- Ability to follow specific service time and guidelines while at the same time engaging guests and customizing their experience.
- Must be reliable and dependable by adhering to a schedule, covering shifts as necessary, and being on time for scheduled shifts.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Ability to handle money, make change, process credit card transactions in a timely and accurate fashion
- WOW our Team Members by providing the same respect, positive encouragement, and fair treatment within the organization that we expect Team Members to share externally with every Guest
- Work as a contributing member of a team and communicate with management, kitchen staff and servers to ensure effective Guest flow
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and managers
- •WOW our guests every day by achieving the highest level of satisfaction with an extraordinary focus on friendly service, food, fun, and value
- •Ability to positively represent the Buffalo Wild Wings brand throughout each Guest’s time in our restaurant
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Certification to serve alcohol as dictated by the State and BWW policy
- Prior bartending experience
- Minimum of two years of related experience or Buffalo Wild Wings experience
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. If asked to perform task outside of physical capabilities, be sure to notify your manager. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Posting ID: 47943527Posted: 2019-06-19