OMG! Thrift is looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Keyholder. Our Keyholder is a full time position responsible for overseeing the opening and/or closing of the store as well as oversee staff activities. On the job training is available, some shift leader experience is necessary and a “can do” attitude, exceptional customer service and strong team working abilities are a must.
Competitive pay rates, Paid Time Off and Health benefits make OMG! Thrift a great opportunity for long term employment and individual growth. Come join our team and experience the next generation Thrift Store!
General Duties and Responsibilities of our Keyholder include:
· Opening and closing of the store
· Assist in all departments including; Sales Floor (placing clothing on racks) Fitting Rooms (letting customers into fitting rooms), Customer Service (unlocking the bathroom door for customers), Color Coordinating clothing on racks, removal of non-selling items from racks for recycling.
· Handle cash transactions with customers accurately
· Scan goods and collect payments
· Issue receipts, make change
· Redeem coupons
· Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
· Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
· Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
· Keep reports of transactions
· Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
· Enroll customers in our VIP programs
· Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Physical Demands* of the Position Are:
· Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to lift, push, pull, bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot and stand for long periods of time.
· At least 18 years of age.
· Must be able to stand for up to 6-8 hours per shift.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Visual merchandising a plus
· Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters, etc.)
*The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About OMG! Thrift:
OMG! Thrift is a growing retail operation with 10 locations throughout the USA. Opportunities for advancement exist due to our rapid growth and associate development programs. Every new associate is welcomed and regarded as a valued member of our team's success. We offer employee discounts on all items in the store! Responsible recycling is part of our core values as a company, we feel that by providing merchandise at a great price we are benefiting not only our customers and the communities we serve, but we play our part in protecting our natural resources as well. Our senior management team has a combined 50 years in the recycling business with an emphasis on providing outstanding customer service, both in the communities our stores are located and the global level where we export our reusable materials. This year, our stores along with our recycling partners will recycle over 25 million pounds of clothing and household goods.
OMG! Thrift provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OMG! Thrift complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.