Janitorial Position - McDonald's® company-owned and independent Owner-Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People with lots to offer. People like you. If you're interested (and we sure hope you are), let's get together.
The Janitorial person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Janitorial Person's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Filtering oil fryers daily
* Maintaining outside grounds
* Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
* Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
* Take out and empty trash compactor
* Change light bulbs
* Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
Posting ID: 48719928Posted: 2019-07-02