The main responsibility of the Server is "Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable." Fulfilling the Golden Corral mission statement requires a positive attitude and on going professionalism. Hospitality is the most important part of the Server's responsibilities. The keys to success for a Server include a clean, neat appearance, positive attitude, and courtesy.
• Ensures guest satisfaction and promotes return visits by following the Eight Steps of Service.
• Practices positive public relations through ensuring our restaurant is welcoming and an inclusive environment for all guests.
• Is aware of the guests' needs and works to make the guests' experience pleasurable.
• Shows enthusiasm and knowledge about new products and special promotions.
• Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
• Promotes teamwork by assisting other Servers to ensure outstanding guest service.
Adherence to Standards:
• Thoroughly understands product specifications and ensures guests' receipts match the number of guests dining in their party.
• Performs opening and closing procedures and side work duties.
• Brings equipment and facility problems to the attention of the Manager.
• Is familiar with the correct table bussing procedures.
• Follows safe work practices to ensure personal safety and the safety of other Co-workers and guests.
• Performs duty roster and Cleanliness, Service, and Quality (CSQ) responsibilities.
• Follows local health department laws.
• Performs other functions that may be necessary to ensure guests receive a pleasurable dining experience.
Successful completion of Safe Tracks, Golden Corral’s Co-worker Food Safety and Sanitation course, and participation in Fast Tracks, Golden Corral’s Co-worker cross-training program. Experience in food service preferred, but not required. Proof of food handler certification may be required for individuals in those applicable states.
Position requires standing and walking 3-4+ hours without a rest break. Regular, moderate-to-heavy (1-40 lbs.) lifting and carrying; bending and reaching is required. Work environment requires the use of tools such as trays, carts, and eating utensils and a forceful grip is required for the use of these tools. Work setting is within the restaurant with employee exposed to temperature extremes. Pushing and pulling is required for cleaning responsibilities, as needed. Compliance with position uniform standards and adherence to all company policies and house rules are required.
Posting ID: 49216000Posted: 2020-02-19