Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose:
Responsible for: greeting and welcoming guests, offering prompt and courteous service so the guests have an enjoyable experience. Maintain the cleanliness and guest ready appearance of outlet. Understands and implements the mission statement, values, and culture at all time.
- 1+ years of experience in a branded, quality hotel preferred
- 1 + Experience with chain food and retail outlet preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent of same. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must display professionalism and have characteristics of honesty and trustworthiness
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
Work Environment & Context:
- Must be able to perform major life activities: standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating.
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, and reach
- Long hours sometimes required. Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on holidays, weekends, and evenings
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 60 pounds
Posting ID: 49470779Posted: 2018-11-17