At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Owner/Operator, Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
Position requires the ability to work flexible hours, reliable transportation to/from work, ability to positively interact and serve Chick-fil-A guests with a smile, and provide unparalleled service in a quick, effective manner.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
If you have Chick-fil-A Experience, you may be eligible for positions of increased responsibility and compensation based upon your performance and ability to serve in key restaurant roles.
You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills. 18+ are particularly encouraged to apply.
Applications are also taken on site at Dulles Town Center Mall Chick-fil-A, 21100 Dulles Town Circle, Suite 244, Dulles, VA 20166/email: email@example.com
- Be Happy, Helpful and Ready to Serve!
- Energy, desire and ability to grow a business and become an integral member of the business leadership team by taking ownership and accelerating key business areas.
- Availability to work day, midday and night hours based upon business needs.
- Must have strong work ethic, enjoy working with and serving other people, and be willing to work Fridays, Saturdays and Holidays.
- Be committed to generosity, respect and team growth and development.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.